You don’t need to have a lot of ingredients to make an healthy, protein based meal, that’ll keep your beautiful muscles right where they are, and fill your belly up.
These yummy, 3 ingredient homemade Tuna burgers are protein packed and take things that you probably already have in your pantry and are the cheapest as they come.
You don’t have to add the optional things that i’ll list as they are awesome even without them.
Let’s get those quarantine GAINZ
- Tuna, canned (in water)
- Beans (any kind of beans will do, use red for more protein)
- Spring onion (optional)
- Onion (optional)
- Mint (optional)
- Black pepper
- Olive oil\Butter (for greasing the pan)
- Drain the tuna and beans, peel & boil the potatoes.
- Put the beans & potatoes in a bowl and mash them with a fork.
- Add the chopped spring onion and minced onion to the bowl, the pepper and the chopped mint and the tuna (DON’T mash it), a pinch of salt.
- Mix with your hands until well combined.
- Form the patties.
- Start heating the pan and add a knob of butter\dash of olive oil.
- Cook each side until crisp for at least 3 mins.
If you liked this recipe share it with your friends and family & tell me how it was & if you want more healthy protein-based recipes like this one, I’ll be sure to deliver.